Slip and Fall Lawyer in Fort Worth, TX
Is the property owner responsible?
Did you slip and fall on someone else's property? If you were injured
because of an existing dangerous condition that you were not warned about
and that the
property owner should have known about and fixed, you most likely have a slip and fall
case on your hands. These kinds of cases are common in establishments
where a merchant fails to exercise reasonable care. Slip and fall accidents
can take place in any public and private space, including grocery stores,
office buildings, and even outdoor spaces like parking lots.
Common slip and fall scenarios include:
- Spilled liquid that was not cleaned up quickly
- Aisles and walkways were cluttered
- Handrails on a staircase were defective
- Lack of adequate lighting on a walkway, causing you to trip
Slip and fall
injuries can require prolonged treatment and therapy, and even cause you to miss
work. Speak with a Fort Worth personal injury attorney at the Law Office
of James M. Stanley to learn what you should do next. We can go over whether
your claim is valid, how to file a claim, what to expect in the legal
process, and more. Call our office to learn more about our approach, and
what we can do to help you maximize your settlement!
complimentary case evaluation
today at (817) 591-4222.
No recovery, no fee representation.
What to Do After Your Slip and Fall Accident
After a slip and fall accident, contact an attorney as soon as you can.
We can help you craft a compelling case and fight for 100% of the compensation
you deserve to cover costs such as medical bills, rehabilitation bills,
lost income, pain and suffering, and more.
Important steps to remember after a slip and fall accident:
- Seek prompt medical attention for your injuries.
- Obtain the names of the owners/managers of the property.
- Write down the names of all witnesses.
- Take pictures of the scene and your injuries.
- Save footwear and clothing.
- Avoid giving recorded statements to insurance adjusters.
For more information about slip and falls and to find out if you have a
valid case, contact our team at the Law Office of James M. Stanley!
Dial (817) 591-4222 for a free case review today. We offer you our 24/7 support and advocacy.