Slip and Fall Lawyer in Fort Worth, TX
Is The Property Owner Responsible?
Did you slip and fall on someone else's property? If you were injured because of an existing dangerous condition that you were not warned about and that the property owner should have known about and fixed, you most likely have a slip and fall case on your hands. These kinds of cases are common in establishments where a merchant fails to exercise reasonable care.
If you were injured in a slip and fall accident on a commercial or residential property, contact the Law Office of James M. Stanley today for a free evaluation of your case.
Types of Negligence Involved in Slip & Fall Cases
Slip and fall accidents can take place in any public and private space, including grocery stores, office buildings, and even outdoor spaces like parking lots.
Common slip and fall scenarios include:
- Spilled liquid that was not cleaned up quickly
- Aisles and walkways were cluttered
- Handrails on a staircase were defective
- Lack of adequate lighting on a walkway, causing you to trip
For more information about slip and falls and to find out if you have a valid case, contact our team at the Law Office of James M. Stanley! Dial (817) 591-4222 for a free case review today. We offer you our 24/7 support and advocacy.
What to Do After Your Slip and Fall Accident
After a slip and fall accident, contact a slip & fall attorney as soon as you can. We can help you craft a compelling case and fight for 100% of the compensation you deserve to cover costs such as medical bills, rehabilitation bills, lost income, pain and suffering, and more.
Important steps to remember after a slip and fall accident:
- Seek prompt medical attention for your injuries.
- Obtain the names of the owners/managers of the property.
- Write down the names of all witnesses.
- Take pictures of the scene and your injuries.
- Save footwear and clothing.
- Avoid giving recorded statements to insurance adjusters.
Slip and fall injuries can require prolonged treatment and therapy, and even cause you to miss work. Speak with a Fort Worth slip and fall attorney at the Law Office of James M. Stanley to learn what you should do next. We can go over whether your claim is valid, how to file a claim, what to expect in the legal process, and more.