Fort Worth Drunk Driving Accident Lawyer
Seek Justice with Our Experienced Attorneys
Few situations are more horrifying than getting into an accident with a drunk driver. What is even more upsetting is the fact that these accidents are completely avoidable. Drunk drivers must be held responsible for their reckless decisions. At the Law Office of James M. Stanley, we believe that victims should be rightfully compensated, and we fight to make sure justice is served. When you are facing large medical bills, the loss of your vehicle, serious injury, and sometimes even the death of a loved one, you can turn to us for unwavering legal representation from start to finish.
Get started on your case with a free evaluation. Clients can always reach our Fort Worth drunk driving accident attorneys 24/7.
How Can a Drunk Driving Injury Lawyer Help?
If you've been injured in a drunk driver accident in Fort Worth, seeking the services of a Fort Worth accident lawyer is crucial. These legal professionals understand the intricacies of the law and can help you navigate the complicated process of obtaining compensation for your injuries. They have the skills and experience to ensure your rights are upheld and that the negligent party is held accountable.
Here are some key services that a Fort Worth drunk driving accident attorney provides:
- Case Evaluation - They help you understand the merits of your case and the potential compensation you can claim.
- Evidence Collection - They aggressively investigate your case, gather evidence to establish fault, and substantiate your claims.
- Negotiation with Insurers - They handle all communication with insurance companies, negotiate for a fair settlement, and prevent you from falling victim to tactics that aim to minimize your compensation.
- Legal Representation in Court - If a fair settlement cannot be reached, they can represent you in court, advocating on your behalf and presenting a compelling case to the jury.
- Post-Trial Follow-up - They ensure that the court's verdict is enforced and that you receive the awarded compensation.
Remember, it's not just about seeking justice; it's about allowing you to focus on your recovery while they handle the legal complexities.
What You Need to Know to Build an Effective Claim
In Texas, you have two years in which to file your case. It is important to know that insurance companies will often try to settle your case for a lesser amount. We are aware of their many tactics and are always ready to take your case all the way to a jury verdict if necessary. Because juries usually agree that drunk drivers should be punished, insurance companies are usually ordered to pay out larger amounts when a case wins in court. The mission of our Fort Worth drunk driving accident accident attorneys is to get you the highest compensation possible, no matter what it takes.
To strengthen your claim here's what you should do after a drunk driving accident:
- Obtain all of the drunk driver's information (including license plate, insurance company name, insurance company policy number and driver's license number).
- Seek medical attention immediately, and document your injuries and treatments.
- Request a doctor's excuse for every day your injuries force you to miss work.
- Securing a copy of the police accident report.
- Hire an experienced attorney experienced in drunk driving accident cases.
You Only Pay If We Win - Call for Risk-Free Counsel
To learn more about what to do and what not to do after being hit by a drunk driver, contact the Law Office of James M. Stanley! Benefit from the 35+ years of legal experience held by our Fort Worth DWI accident lawyers! Because we want families of all backgrounds to have access to our services, we only charge legal fees when we win. If we are unable to obtain a recovery, then you have nothing to lose.